Thursday, September 3, 2015

Karis: Class of 2016

Well, this was just the most fun shoot.  A little scary, but fun!  :)  Karis has a flair for the dramatic in every sense of the word.  She wanted some of her senior portraits taken on a stage.  I agreed with a little hesitation in my mind, because I've never shot anything like this before.  BUT - it's a funny thing with stretching yourself.  Sometimes you mess up and things don't work out like you wanted.  But sometimes....a lot of times....You totally rock it out.  You get the shots you want while learning and growing your skill level!  
Karis, thank you for loving the dramatic!  Thanks for asking me to shoot these photos, and for giving me a reason to get out of my comfort zone!  I hope you love them as much as I do!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10