Sunday, September 25, 2016

Anna: Class of 2017

The heat...oh, the darned AR heat!  And humidity.  Dear Summer, let's break up, K?  I'm so ready for you to be gone!  I have a new love, and his name is Fall, and he is waiting for you to get out!

During what I'm hoping is the last hot/miserable/humid day of the year, I met Anna and her mom yesterday morning for her senior session. Y'all, this girl looked fresh as the morning dew for the entire session, and that is no joke!  She did great, and was so much fun!  She did everything I asked, even if she secretly thought it was stupid.  ;)  She smiled, and laughed, and took that heat like a trooper!

I work with Anna's mom, who is just one of the most precious people I know.  I shot her sister's high school and college senior portraits, and she was a joy to shoot.  Anna is no different.  She is as bright as her smile, and just as sweet!  Anna, thanks for the fun!  I wish you nothing but the best for senior year and beyond!  Good Luck!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10