Wednesday, November 23, 2016

S Family

Huge Family. Christmas Tree Farm. Beautiful Day.....the perfect recipe for this happy girl! This family was so. much. fun. y'all!! SO FUN!! And the Romance Christmas Tree Farm was the perfect back-drop for their beautiful selves! I have been friends with Christina for years, and always known her family in the way you know the relatives of your friends...through stories and photos. :) Today I actually got to hang with them, and they are just the sweetest bunch! So sweet, that if I didn't already have plans, I would totes be spending Thanksgiving around their table! A table that I know without a doubt will be full of good food, sweet conversation, funny stories, and most importantly, the spirit of Christ. S Family - I love y'all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10