Monday, April 17, 2017

Kynlee: Senior Rep

This girl was a ball to shoot, and those championship rings!!  Love it!  I've known Kynlee since she was a teeny tiny, so I can't believe how grown up she is!  We had a great time hanging out for her session - super fun and relaxed - and such a picture of who she is!
These sheds!  Y'all - I grew up in a small town that is known for strawberries!  Years ago, the "berry sheds" were built to give farmers easy access to the railroad so they could load up those berries and get them to the outside world.  As long as I've been a photographer, I've always wanted to shoot at them. They are old and dusty and wooden and all kinds of great things that photographers look for.  But they are such a cool piece of history, and I love that.  And I love working that into her senior photos - some history of the town that has helped make her who she is....and helped make me who I am too!  












No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10