Monday, June 12, 2017

Tayler: Senior

I've never really been a summer-time girl. I've always craved scarves, and mittens and hot cocoa over flip-flops and tank tops....although I DO love me a good 'ole Sonic happy hour on a hot summer day. However, sweet summer time means longer days and more time to play and delicious golden hour light! Here in the South, life slows down. And around this time of year, the smell of fire crackers and Off hangs in the thick air - and it's the smell of summer. And even though I've never really been a summer-time girl, a little love is renewed, because it's the smell of my childhood. It's running around the yard playing in a sprinkler. it's seeing red, white, and blue wherever you go. It's drinking ice cold soda straight from the bottle before running back out and playing until there isn't one sliver of sun left.
So, when I met Tayler and her mom at their home last week for a Senior session, I was so excited to get to "play" outside for a bit. I mean - any shoot that requires Muck boots and Off Deep Woods spray has GOT to be fun, right? We laughed. We danced. We probably looked a little crazy, but we had so much fun. She is beautiful. The light was beautiful. The pond and the barn and the field were beautiful. I had a Star Spangled Banner - Sandlot moment, and it was Summer perfection.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10